Aloe vera And Onion Oil For Hair Growth
It is a desire of everybody to get healthy and wavy hair, but it’s an uphill task to perform at home. As our weather conditions are also the biggest challenge to grow hair. It can damage your hair and also weakens the roots with the passage of time. Actually our mostly women’s community doesn’t take a healthy diet that ultimately promotes hair growth. when it comes to treatment we step forward to medications that result in side effects after treatment. Then what is the solution? The answer is ” Home Remedies”. Because natural remedies not only get your hair to grow but also nourish them and protect them as well. In this post, I’ll also share a home remedy of Aloe vera and onion oil for hair growth.
What You Required
- 4 teaspoon Aloe vera oil
- 2 tablespoon Onion juice
- Add Aloe vera juice and onion juice in an empty jar and shake it well.
- Apply to your scalp and massage it for 5 minutes.
- Let it stay for 30 minutes at least.
- Rinse off your hair using lukewarm water.
- Repeat it twice a week at least until you get the desired results.
- Onion contains dietary sulfur that is a nutrition element for our body. Sulfur is associated with proteins like amino acids especially keratin is a rich sulfur protein and it promotes hair growth. Nowadays keratin treatments cost too much when you go for treatment. only a single onion can bring bounce to your hair.
- Sulfur is a vital element in onion which also produces collagen that helps produce skin cells and hair growth as well.
- Onion stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp that helps nourish hair follicles.
- It has antimicrobial properties that prevent your scalp from infections, dandruff, and other skin diseases as well.
- Aloe vera is considered to be a best soothing agent for skin rather than hair but let me disclose this secret that its a powerful plant that is a great hair conditioner and leaves your hair smooth and shiny.
- It contains proteolytic enzymes that repair damaged skin cells and maintains the health of hair follicles that results in the growth of frizzy and damaged hair.
- It also has anti-inflammatory properties that give a soothing effect to the scalp and protects from itching and skin irritation.
- Aloe vera keeps your scalp dandruff free due to its antifungal and antiviral properties.
- Lack of moisture is a huge factor to make your hail dull and damage. Aloe vera not only hydrates the scalp but also nourishes your hair to strengthen their roots.