10 Beautiful Nail Art Designs
Nail art is an extreme preference of every woman but you need the expertise to create artistic designs on your nails. Especially for housewives Its quite difficult to create Nail art without any specific nail tools. But don’t you worry because I am going to share 10 Beautiful and creative Nail Art designs by using household items.
Video: 10 Beautiful Nail art designs.
Key things for Nail Art
- Upper coat
- Eyeshade brush
- White sticky tape
- Liner brush
- Nail paint remover
- Foil paper
- Cotton bolls
- Nail Paint colors ( White, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Green, Black Gray, Purple, Blue, Red, Silver glitter, Brown glitter.
So let’s see how we can make 10 Beautiful and creative Nail art designs by using these household items.
1. Dotted Nail paint
- Always apply a base coat in the beginning, to protect your nails from nail paint pigments.
- Apply yellow nail paint as a basecoat and let it dry.
- Take different nail colors on foil paper and create dots on the nail with the help of a toothpick.
- Apply the upper coat for a further shiny look.
2. Stars in the Blue sky
- Apply blue nail paint as a base coat and dry it.
- Now take a white nail paint on the foil paper and then make a star sketch on the nail with a liner brush.
- Apply the upper coat.
3. Valentine’s Day Nail Art
- In this nail art use pink nail paint to make a base coat.
- Take a sticky tape and cut it in the shape of a heart and then paste it on the nail.
- Take red nail paint and draw an outline around the heart with a liner brush and then dry it.
- Lastly, Apply the upper coat.
4. Cherries Artwork
- Firstly, apply a base coat and dry it.
- Apply white nail paint as a base coat and let it dry also.
- Now take a red nail paint, and dot on the nail with a toothpick.
- Take a liner brush, and draw a cherries stick with Green nail paint and also draw a small white dot on cherries with a toothpick and apply an upper coat to show a fabulous look.
5. Strawberry Nail Art
- Apply orange nail paint as a base coat and dry almost 80% then make a hole with the help of a toothpick.
- Now take red & yellow nail paint and make a dot in all holes to look like seeds.
- Take Green nail paint and draw a green part of the strawberry and apply an upper coat after that.
6. Leopard print
- Apply the white nail paint for a base coat.
- Next, draw an open hole by using Black nail paint.
- Apply the Brown glitter nail paint in all holes with a liner brush and then dry it for a few seconds.
- Lastly, apply the upper coat.
7. Halloween Nail art
- Apply white nail paint for a base coat.
- Sprinkle the red nail paint on nails, that should appear like a stain.
- Apply an upper coat for a further smooth shape.
8. Shoelaces Design
- Apply the base coat with white nail paint.
- Take a sticky tape and cut in a rectangle shape and paste on the nail and then apply blue nail paint to both sides of the sticky tape.
- Now remove the sticky tape and take black nail paint and draw shoelaces design with a liner brush and finally apply an upper coat.
9. Spider web Nail Art
- Firstly, Apply the white nail paint as a base coat.
- Take a Black nail paint, make a spider web and then create also a spider print on the nail with a liner brush.
- Apply the upper coat.
10. Half Moon Shape
- Apply the white nail paint as a base coat.
- After that, take a black sticky tape and cut it in a half-moon shape and paste on the nail.
- Take a silver glitter and blue paint color and then apply it with a base sponge.
- Finally, Apply the upper coat.