Bridal Ponytail Hairstyle
When it comes to your bridal day, it is one of the biggest days of your life. But it doesn’t mean that you are stress-free on that day. You have already absorbed immense stress and on that particular day, hairstyling is another huge task which you have to manage. Especially on that day, you have been confused with multiple styles, like Bun hairstyle, Ponytail, Fishtail braid, Messy bun hairstyle. But you have to choose a style that should give you a bridal impact and not a complicated one. So a simple solution in this crunch situation is the Bridal ponytail hairstyle. So guys you just don’t panic because in this article I’ll let you know how easily you can make Bridal ponytail at home.
Video: Bridal ponytail hairstyle
The bridal ponytail is a trendy hairstyle that spices up curling your hair and backcombing slightly to enhance its texture that adds extra volume to your hair. The ponytail is an elegant hairstyle that is not only for brides but you can also make it to wedding guests as well. So let’s see the steps and procedures of this hairstyle.
What you Need
- Tail Comb
- Rubber band
- Section pins
- Bobby U pins
- Small donut
- Bobby pins
- Hair flowers
- Backcombing brush
- Hair spray
How to Do
- Remove tangles from hair using hair comb.
- Make a section of hair at the center region ( crown area) of the head.
- Make a ponytail and then tie it using an elastic band. Now you have to fix bobby pins around the ponytail.
- Take a small donut and place it on ponytail with bobby u pins.
- Start backcombing from the forehead and then settle down hair around the donut.
- Similarly, adjust the rest of ponytail hair by backcombing and set them around donut as well and then tie with bobby pins.
- Take ponytail hair and set on the donut-like a waterfall and set with bobby u pins.
- Lastly, give a gentle spray-on hair to give it a fancy look.