Latest Walima Bridal Makeup
At walima day, Bridal makeup with embroidered dress and jewelry creates an impact on guests. Everybody is quite concerned about her looks. Generally, walima makeup is lighter than the Baraat Bridal makeup. If you have smokey eyes with light lip shade at walima, that’s the perfect trendy bride for you. In this article, I’ll let you know about some secrets that how you can make Latest walima Bridal makeup.
What you Need
- Color corrector
- Liquid pancake
- Loose powder/ Fixing powder
- Artificial Eye Lashes / 3D Lashes
- Lipstick Shade
- Makeup Brushes
- Lip Balm
- Fixer spray
Steps of Bridal Makeup
First, apply primer on eye surface because primer creates a smooth surface and it can also help to make eye shadow long-lasting.
- You have to apply orange shade if there are dark circles with grey or blue color. Orange is a shade naturally balance the blue shade. Pick a color that is only one or two shades darker than your skin.
- Apply an eye cream to both eyes to get moisturized. As dryness of the skin will make appear your conceal visible to others. Keep the cream in the fridge before application as the cool effect of the cream helps contract the skin.
- Always apply a bit light shades concealer than your skin. Now apply the concealer using a brush or sponge. You can also apply concealer by using your fingers.
- Make sure to apply below the crease of your eyebags and blend downward. Its always better to conceal less, otherwise you’ll get the caked appearance. And then finally apply loose powder to fix the concealer.
- Shape your eyebrow by applying shades on it. If you haven’t multiple varieties of shades, you can use black & brown according to your costume and occasion.
- Now apply a light brown shade on the crease line and blend with blending brush.
- Take a pink shade and start applying at the outer edges and then blending slowly towards the inner corner of the eye.
- Now you have to apply to black eyeliner at eyelid and blend it with black eyeshade powder.
- Take a sealer and apply on the eyelid with brush and then take bottle green color in dust form and apply using a brush like taping. Let it dry.
- Start highlighting the eye bone and then the inner corner of the eye.
- Now apply eyeliner before using the eyelash.
- Then apply mascara and light shimmer shades under the eye and apply the black or white liner pencils in the eye.
- Clean your face using wipes to avoid stains during the application of shades.
- Apply primer according to skin type, then use color corrector according to skin. If you have acne or red spots, then you should use a green corrector. In the case of dark circles, you need to use oriental or Chinese corrector.
- Now apply TV paint sticks according to your complexion and set with a beauty blender.
- Then apply liquid foundation and compact powder to fix the base.
- The first step is to determine the face shape when you start highlighting and contouring. You need to do multiple variations in contour and highlight, according to each face shape.
- You can start contouring with foundation, cream-based or powder products. If you want to apply the combination of all three, you can do it as well. You must ensure that you have to use concealer with two different shades, one must be lighter than your skin tone and the other one is darker than your skin tone. You ‘ll use the lighter concealer where you want to conceal, on the other hand, darker concealer will be used where you want to add more depth. You can contour your neck and eye as well.
- Now, this is the easiest but most important step of contouring. You have to blend all the lines, which you created in the previous step. You can blend with a brush or a sponge. Beauty blender sponge is a better option. Once you finished the blending, you need to apply translucent powder to set your makeup, as it helps to stay your makeup further.
- Choose the highlighting shade, which you want to apply. Highlighting is available in powders creams or liquid products. The areas which you mostly highlight are cheekbones, chin, the tip of your nose, cupids bow and above your temples through your eyebrows. You can also add up to highlight the inner corners of the eyes and eyebrow bone. Highlighting can spark up to your makeup and it brightens your face as well.
- Apply lip color according to your eye makeup, if you do dark eye makeup then apply soft or light lip color and then apply lip-gloss.
- Finally, apply fixer spray at face to stay it longer.
- Just take a look at the bride’s jewelry or dress up before you go to her hairstyling.
It was the complete elaboration of Bridal Makeup and you can achieve the desired results, to follow the complete steps.