08 Simple and Beautiful Nail Art Designs
Nails have been the vital measurement of beauty and style for many years. By using little nail paint and some creative techniques you can make your nails extremely wonderful and eye-catching. Furthermore, you can simply make artistic designs by simply using household items. If you want to make creative nail art ideas then you can apply these Beautiful Nail art designs.
video: 08 Beautiful Nail Art designs
1. Lipstick nail art
- Apply the upper coat to protect your nail from nail polish pigments.
- Apply the red lipstick on your nails by using a makeup brush.
- Finally, apply the upper coat to make a smooth & shiny surface.
2. Fruity Flavor
- Firstly, Apply the upper coat.
- Take a white nail polish and apply it as a base coat.
- Now take a red, green, and white nail paint and draw an apple sketch on the nail with a liner brush.
- Apply the upper coat at the end.
3. Fantasy Lights
- Apply the upper coat.
- Take blue nail paint and apply as a base coat and then let it dry for a few seconds.
- Now cut the small pieces of foil paper and paste on the nail with fingertips.
- Then again apply the upper coat to get a shiny & smooth surface.
4. Faded Mirror
- We’ll use maroon nail paint as a base coat and sprinkle the silver glitter powder and then rub it with a small piece of foam to make a give it a smooth look.
- Lastly, finish with the upper coat.
5. Buckle nail paint
- white nail paint is our base coat this time.
- Now cut the black sticky tape as a strip and paste on the nail as a thunder shape and also apply the blue nail paint on it.
- Remove the strips and apply the brown glitter nail paint and apply the upper coat.
6. Worm sketch
- Use white nail paint this time for a base coat.
- Take Yellow, Orange, and Pink nail paint and sketch the worm print on the nail and then use the upper coat for the immense glow.
7. Simple red paint print
- Always use an upper coat before nail paint to protect your nail.
- Take Red nail paint and apply the upper coat once again to get a shiny look.
8. Flower print
- Use the light pink nail paint for a base coat this time.
- Take Red, Yellow, Orange, and green nail paint and sketch the flower and then create dot with a liner brush.
- Lastly, apply the upper coat.