How To Remove Dandruff By Using Aloe Vera
Dandruff is a common skin problem that causes your scalp itching and irritation. In this condition white flakes fall at your clothes and hair as well. Although dandruff doesn’t cause any serious side effects if you are suffering from chronic dandruff then it can lead to inflammation if you scratch skin too much. Especially in the winter season, it can develop due to a lack of moisture. There are a lot of shampoo and treatments available in the market. But they are not the permanent solution to get rid of it. So you should use natural home remedies to remove dandruff forever. Aloe vera, which has several skin benefits, but it also produces wonderful results in hair treatments, such as hair fall, frizzy hair, itchy dry scalp, dandruff, etc. Aloe vera has natural skin moisturizing properties that hydrates and nourish the skin. Aloe vera is also enriched with vitamins and minerals, that restore hair nourishment to get rid of hair problems. In this article, we’ll discuss how to remove dandruff by using aloe vera.
Benefits of Aloe vera
- Aloe vera maintains the PH level of the scalp that is necessary for healthy scalp and hair. It also has anti-inflammatory benefits so it can be used for the sensitive scalp as well.
- Aloe vera is full of vitamins. it contains Vitamin A, C, and E which promotes cell regeneration and leads to shiny and healthy hair. Aloe vera also contains folic acid and Vitamin B12 that help reduces hair fall.
- It maintains healthy hair growth by boosting blood flow on the scalp.
- Aloe vera’s antibacterial properties help reducing inflammation results in healthy hair.
- Aloe vera is a superb remedy to treat seborrhea which is caused by excessive secretion of sebum on the scalp. It can damage hair follicles and ultimately leads to hair loss If it remains untreated. it has also microbial properties that effectively treat seborrhea.
- The antifungal properties of Aloe vera kill all the hidden fungi on the scalp and help to reduce fungal infections caused by these harmful organisms.
How to use Aloe vera for Dandruff removal
First of all, let me tell you how you can extract the gel from Aloe vera leaf.
- Use a sharp knife to cut from a plant.
- Wash it as you cut from the plant to avoid germs.
- Leave it in the bowl for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now remove the sipping part of the leaf to avoid yellowish extract.
- Also, trim its tail part and remove thorns from sideways of the leaf. Cut down the upper layer of leaf and extract down the gel from the leaf.
How to Apply
- Gently apply the gel on your head below your hair.
- Let it remain to your head for at least 30 minutes.
- You can use a mild shampoo to rinse gel from the scalp.
- Repeat this procedure twice a week at least to attain the desired results.