Beauty Hacks With Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is basically an acid but it has amazing skin benefits. In this article, we’ll highlight the Four amazing Beauty hacks with Apple cider vinegar.
Video: Beauty hacks with Apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a magical elixir that has numerous benefits for the skin. Apple cider vinegar has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antifungal properties that protect skin from multiple infections. But in reality, it is an acid so be cautious to use it on your skin. Always dilute it before you apply ACV (Apple cider vinegar) on the skin otherwise it can cause skin irritation, leading to burns or blisters.
1. ACV for Dark Under Arms
Apple cider vinegar may provide tremendous results to lighten your dark Underarms. It contains mild acids that remove the dead skin cells and ultimately lightens your dark underarms. It also kills the microbes due to its antibacterial properties.
What you Need
- Water 1 tbsp.
- Apple cider vinegar 1 tbsp.
- Cotton pads
How to Apply
- Take an equal quantity of ACV & Water and mix it well.
- Soak cotton pads in it, and then apply on your armpit like a mask sheet.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then rinse with water.
2. ACV for Face Toner
Apple cider vinegar works as a natural toner and it is used after cleansing on face and neck. It contains acid which not only moisturizes the skin but also gives a natural glow when applied to your skin.
What you will Need
- Apple cider vinegar 2 tbsp
- Water 2 tbsp
What you have to Do
- Add an equal amount of ACV and water in a spray bottle and then shake it well.
- Wash your face and spray out toner to your skin and then leave it until it gets dry.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water.
3. Apple cider vinegar for bad Breath
Apple cider vinegar is a natural mouth wash that can get rid of your bad breath. It contains malic acid and acetic acid which creates an environment that is unfriendly for bacteria, so they can’t reside in teeth and tongue causing smell and infection.
What you Need
- Apple cider vinegar 1/2 tbsp.
- Water 3 tbsp.
How to Do
- Take an empty bowl and add apple cider vinegar and water in it and then shake it well.
- Stir this mouthwash before use, and then Gargle for 30 seconds at least after every meal.
4. ACV magics for Foot Odor
Apple cider vinegar also does the magic by giving you relief from foot odor. It has antiseptic properties that fight against infection and also protects you from the smell.
What you Need
- ½ cup ACV
- Lukewarm Water (as required)
What to Do
- Take a bathtub and pour lukewarm water and add 1/2 cup of ACV and then mix it well.
- Now soak your feet in this solution for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
- Lastly, Dry out using Towel and moisturize the feet.