How To Do Arm Wax At Home
Arm Waxing is the biggest worry of women. Particularly Arm waxing procedure is quite painful and takes a lot of time. In this article, I’ll let you know how to do arm wax at home.
Video: How To Do Arm Wax
Women want to get rid of unnecessary hair to get soft, clean and glowing skin. Nowadays there are using a lot of artificial techniques for hair removing for example wax, Threading & Laser treatment, etc.
Kinds of Wax
There are two types of wax available in the market.
Hot wax is used to remove unnecessary hair of the body. It also reduces hair growth. Hot wax is applied in those body parts where the hair portion is enough hard to apply wax.
What you Need
- hot wax
- spatula stick
- wax heater
- Before & After wax lotion
- Antiseptic lotion / wipes
- Cleansing milk
- Apply heat to wax in a wax container.
- Sanitize your hands before you go to start the wax procedure.
- Now cleanse the skin before applying wax on the skin. it’ll remove dust from the skin.
- Now dry your skin by using a towel.
- Apply lotion to your arms before applying wax.
- Now Apply hot wax to the side of the hair with the help of a spatula.
- Apply wax strip at the body part where wax is applied.
- Now hold the skin firmly with one hand and pull the strip in the hair’s opposite direction by using another hand.
- Similarly, Apply whole wax on your remaining arms.
- Finally, apply after wax lotion to your skin.
- Cover your clothes with a towel or apron to avoid wax stain.
- Avoid overheating the wax otherwise, it can harm your skin.
- If you have any kind of bacterial infection or wound on the skin then don’t apply wax at that part of the body.
- Never use bleach or cosmetic brands after wax application. it can be risky.
- Always use clean strips before you go to apply wax.
- You should use antiseptic lotion if get allergy by using wax.
- Always apply lotion before and after wax because it smoothes your skin.