How To Remove Wrinkles With Almond And Coconut Oil
Have you also been a victim of wrinkles and fine lines? If yes! then you don’t need to worry about it, just add Almond and coconut oil in your daily routine. You’ll get relief from these wrinkles and dark spots. Ancient Chinese were used almond oil to help soothe and moisturize the skin and also used in the treatment of wounds and cuts. Nowadays, almond oil is frequently used in multiple cosmetic and beauty products. On the other how we can’t ignore coconut oil, which contains antioxidant properties that help reduce free radicals, can be harmful to the body and lead to aging. In this article, we’ll discuss how you can remove wrinkles with Almond and coconut oil. Furthermore, we’ll also share some home remedies as well.
Video: Remove wrinkles with Almond and coconut oil
Skin Benefits of Almond oil
Almond oil keeps skin soft and glowing
Almond oil nourishes the skin and makes it smooth and soft. It further improves the complexion and imparts a natural glow to the skin. Almond oil contains vitamin E that is known as the beauty vitamin. Multiple cosmetic companies use vitamin E in their products.
Reduce Dark Circles
Almond oil help reduce dark circles as well. The vitamin E in almond oil rejuvenates the skin and reduces dark spots under the eyes after regular use. If you regularly use almond oil on your skin, it’ll reduce wrinkles and fine lines as well that ultimately leads to aging.
Removes sun tan and body rashes
Almond oil contains a natural source of vitamin E, it nourishes the skin and protects against UV exposure. it can remove sun tan and resolve all skin problems. Furthermore, Almond oil is used as a good massage oil. If you properly apply almond oil on the skin and massage it, it can remove skin rashes and also give skin natural glow.
Cleans skin and reduce acne
Almond oil contains Fatty acid that dissolves sebum which ultimately causes pimples so help reducing acne. Almond oil also cleanses the skin reducing the reoccurrence of acne. Vitamin A and Vitamin E in almond help in renewing skin and moisturize the skin to further glow it.
Coconut Oil Benefits
- Coconut oil contains Vitamin E that inhibits the production of free radicals that can harm your skin and may lead to aging also.
- It has also anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that can help in healing the skin and soft tissue infections.
- It is a natural moisturizer when applied to the skin. Vitamin E in coconut oil prevents your skin from dryness and nourish it as well. If you used it as a facial massage, it can hydrate the skin and effectively helps in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Coconut oil also plays a vital role to remove dark spots beneath your eyes. Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory properties that not only reduce inflammation but also help glow your skin around the eyes.
- Collagen is responsible to connect tissue and also attached with bones and tendons. Collagen production starts reducing above 30, which can damage skin and can lead to wrinkles as well. Dail use of coconut oil stimulates the production of collagen.
Home remedies to Reduce Wrinkles
Now let’s see how we can remove wrinkles with almond and coconut oil. it is a quite simple and quick remedy to make at home.
- Coconut oil 1 tsp.
- Almond oil 1 tsp.
- Castor oil 1/2 tsp.
How to Do
- Take an empty bowl and add Castor oil, Almond oil, Coconut oil and mix it well.
- Apply 2 drops on your face and then gently massage it for 5 minutes using fingertips.
- Let it remain on your face till the next morning.
- Rinse through lukewarm water.