Homemade Natural Whitening Spray
Facial sprays are the best solution to help glow your skin. it’s a quick and easy process to nourish the skin. It contains active ingredients that penetrate the skin and achieve the desired results. There are several facial veils of mist available in the market but you can’t compare it with a natural skin whitening spray made by yourself.
Video: Natural skin Whitening Spray
It’s a bit of quick & easy to make at home. It not only glow your skin but also keep protects your skin outer layer from UV rays. Today I am going to share how you can make this natural Skin whitening spray at home. Furthermore, I’ll also highlight some benefits of natural ingredients that are used in this spray.
- 3 tablespoon Rice water
- 3 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon Mint juice
- 3 tablespoon Tomato juice
- 3 tablespoon Potato juice
- 3 tablespoon Tamarind juice
- ½ teaspoon Glycerin
- 3 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
Guidelines: Natural Skin Whitening Spray
- Take an empty bowl, Add all ingredients in it and mix it well and after that, pour it into a spray bottle.
- Always shake it well before use.
- You can use it 2-3 times a day.
- This Skin whitening spray is a natural therapy, in other words, you can say it is a natural cleanser.
- The topical application of Rice water may help reduce acne and soothe the skin as well. it’s also much effective in dry skin after using twice a day.
- Rice water contains a chemical that helps protects the skin from sunburn. it also reduces black spots and other skin discoloration.
- Lemon is highly effective to reduce acne. Lemon has acidic nature which may help control skin excess oil and inflammation leads to the formation of acne.
- It contains vitamin C which has antioxidant properties. it helps reduce free radicals to avoid oxidation stress, slow down the aging process and brightens your skin.
- Mint is a natural soothing agent which refresh and glow your skin. Furthermore, it has anti-bacterial properties that prevent acne formation and tone your skin.
- It hydrates your skin. Its topical application nourishes skin by boosting blood circulation. Mint has also antioxidant properties that rejuvenate your skin.
- Tomato contains lycopene which has dramatic effects on the skin. its topical application keeps your skin protected from UV rays.
- Compounds in tomato like Lycopene & Beta carotene have an anti-inflammatory effect which helps relieve skin irritation and itching.
- Vitamin B complex is also available in tomato which has anti-aging properties and may help prevent aging and wrinkle lines.
- The topical application of potato on the skin may help remove dark circles and wrinkles and highly effective in slowing down the aging effect.
- Vegetables like potato have a soothing effect which treats sunburn, refresh your skin and remove suntan also.
- Potato absorbs skin moisture and therefore brings a natural tone to your dry skin.
Aloe vera is a plant that is the household of benefits. if I started to discuss its advantages then it’s difficult to summaries in words but let me highlight some major benefits of it,
- Aloe vera has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help prevent bacterial growth causing pimples and acne. it also supports the healing process.
- Aloe vera has natural soothing properties that prevent skin from sunburn. it also hydrates your skin and extract excess oil of the skin and tightens pores.